• Advertisement

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Goodlife

Crazy Question 'bout Defaults...

This topic is 6611 days old which is more than the 365 day threshold we allow for new replies. Please post a new topic.

If you intended to correct an error in the post then please contact us.

Hi all, I know this is sort of a crazy question, but it came up because I switched over to directx7, and a bunch of the functionality of my program changed. Turns out that in direct3d, they changed what is on or off by default-- and this sucks, because I didn''t bother to set many, many options when rendering. Does anyone know where I can get at a list of what''s on and what''s off by default? I know I can tumble through the SDK, but since I don''t *know* all of the directx things (I only learn what I need) I would have to read the whole SDK to learn it! Thanks in advance! -- Goodlife ----------------------------- Think of your mind as a door on a house. Leave the door always closed, and it's not a house, it's a prison. Leave the door always open, and it's not a house, it's a wilderness-- all the vermin creep in.

Advertisement

• Advertisement

Important Information

By using GameDev.net, you agree to our community Guidelines, Terms of Use, and Privacy Policy.

Participate in the game development conversation and more when you create an account on GameDev.net!

Sign me up!