Looking for a team

Started by
2 comments, last by lanawan 21 years, 6 months ago
Hi, I have a game specification with a good LOD in all aspects. I''m french and actually i''m working on the translation of this specification for the international use. I''m looking for the developers who want to create for the creation itself and not for money. The game will be OpenSource using an OpenSource 3D engine. If there are the artists of the programming in this forum and they want to make a non-profit artwork for the people, so reply to this post and tell me about your experience in the game development. Bye
Advertisement
1) This belongs in the Help Wanted forum.

2) What exactly would your role in the project be? "Designer" is not the correct answer.
I see,

1) I don''t want sombody help me to make my game, i want to be a part of a team working on the same project.

2) What part of project ?
a) Development : game engine intergration as i''m a software developer
b) Design : game specification treatment and overall design
c) Concept design : some pictures for 3D artists

I''m looking for at least 2 programmers for the game engine and the user interface, one AI programmer, at least one level designer/scene script. Of course, if there is a non-beginner but experimented in game development in this forum who want to participate, he can be a lead programmer.
If you''re willing to lead it I''ll join. I have intermediate knowledge in C++.

This topic is closed to new replies.

Advertisement