• Advertisement

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

HOOKUPS

Modal Forms

This topic is 6613 days old which is more than the 365 day threshold we allow for new replies. Please post a new topic.

If you intended to correct an error in the post then please contact us.

I got this application in visual basic that uses modal forms !! one of the forms lets the user enter some properties and when he clicks save i do the following Number = Formular.Text1.Count Number = Number + 1 Load Formular.Text1(Number) Formular.Text1(Number).Left = Label5.Caption * 15 * Module1.gridsize + 2040 Formular.Text1(Number).Top = Label6.Caption * 15 * Module1.gridsize + 120 Formular.Text1(Number).Visible = True Formular.Text1(Number).Enabled = False Formular.Text1(Number).Width = Module1.gridsize * 15 Formular.Text1(Number).Height = Module1.gridsize * 15 Formular.Text1(Number).ZOrder 0 Formular.Text1(Number).Text = Text1.Text it works fine if i dont use modal forms but i hafta use modal so my question is, is there a workaround 4 this kinda problem ????

Advertisement
Guest Anonymous Poster
Hmm...

I''m assuming that var "Formular" is a form, right? What type of variable is its member "Text1"? A container?

Assuming Text1 is a container, it appears that you are trying to access past its last element.

If you post additional information, I''ll check back and see if I can help any more.

Guest Anonymous Poster
Actually i figured out what was wrong just a simple error sorry for the incovienience hehe woops cant spell that hehe

• Advertisement

Important Information

By using GameDev.net, you agree to our community Guidelines, Terms of Use, and Privacy Policy.

Participate in the game development conversation and more when you create an account on GameDev.net!

Sign me up!