Question about a job posting requirement

Started by
4 comments, last by Omnipotent 21 years, 6 months ago
Hi All, OK I have a question about a job I am applying for. One of the requirements listed in the job posting I am unsure on what they are talking about, so with out any further a do here it is: Proven ability in GUI development for Windows including intimate knowledge of IBM SUA/SUI I have never herd of IBM SUA/SUI, if anyone knows where I can find information about this or if they knows what it is can you please let me know. I have tried surfin the net for it but came up empty. Thanks, Lucas
Advertisement
have no idea,but my name is lucas too not too many of us.
Lucas Henekswww.ionforge.com
SUA = Software Upgrade Assistant: http://www-1.ibm.com/servers/eserver/iseries/software/suaweb.htm

no idea on SUI, sorry

Ty
Hey My name is Lucas too, but I can''t help you either. Sorry!
"Not everything that can be counted counts, and not everything that counts can be counted." - Albert Einstein (1879-1955)
IBM has something called "Software Upgrad Assistant" which they just refer to as SUA, I have no idea about SUI or as to why they would require you to have "intimate" knowlege of it if this is what they are talking about.
Thanks for your help guys. I too have no idea why they would require itimate knowledge of it.

Also it is nice to meet some people with the same awsome name!!

Thanks,
Lucas

This topic is closed to new replies.

Advertisement