patch problems..

Started by
-1 comments, last by HellRiZZer 21 years, 6 months ago
I'm having a problem with my bezier terrain. What I need to do is the following: I have a map, 12x12 points ni size. Also, I have 4 patches, 4x4 points in size each. Now, I load the points from a simple text file as height values. And now I need to assign patch points in the following way: An example: first column of points on patch 0,1 must be the points of the last column of the patch 0,0; first row of patch 1,0 must be points of the last row of the patch 0,0. first row of patch 1,1 must be lying over last row of patch 0,1 and first column of patch 1,1 must be lying over last column of patch 1,0. E.g I have to say, that in my terrain there are no gaps and whole terrain is contiguous surface. (Don't bother, I figured all out. Sorry for that post) This caused me lots and lots of problems as well as many thoughts as how I could've done it, but they aren't good enough. Please help, I'm writing a tutorial of the bezier terrain and it'd be stupid if I stuck on this problem... Thanks. " Do we need us? "

Ionware Productions - Games and Game Tools Development [edited by - HellRiZZer on October 16, 2002 8:04:29 PM]

This topic is closed to new replies.

Advertisement