Mictoft DPlay8 tutorial sample

Started by
3 comments, last by DirectXXX 21 years, 6 months ago
I went to microsoft tutorial page for DP. and i must need tutorial samples. the tut says. "The complete sample code for this tutorial is included with the Microsoft® DirectX® software development kit (SDK) and can be found at (SDK root)\Samples\Multimedia\DirectPlay\Tutorials\Tut02_Host." but i cant find/understand the link. where it is???
3D Side-Scroller game demo Project-X2 "playable"Lashkar: A 3D Game & Simulation Project demo @ lashkar.berlios.de
Advertisement
the SDK root, is where you have the sdk installed to.
ie, c:\mssdk\, which i believe is the default.

it seems you dont know anything about this so download the directx sdk, install and it has everything you need

no it is not there. i have dowloaded the dx8 from microsoft 2 months ago. it does not contaion DP8 tutorail neither tutorial samples. it has some samples of DP but they are not related to DP. There is no sign of DP tuts in docs. So went to MS site. i found the tuts there but not thire samples.
3D Side-Scroller game demo Project-X2 "playable"Lashkar: A 3D Game & Simulation Project demo @ lashkar.berlios.de
sorry bud that is there on mine, consider a reinstall with all options selected.
Make sure that u have downloaded the DX8 SDK not just the engine

Alaa,
Alaa,

This topic is closed to new replies.

Advertisement