Boost 1.29 released

Started by
4 comments, last by sark 21 years, 6 months ago
Apologies for those who already knew or if this has already been posted - but boost 1.29 has been released. Includes the long awaited generic signals and slots library.
Advertisement
Hey thats great news. I''ve been waiting for the Multi-array Library.
Now I have to figure out how to build Boost again. Ho hum.
char a[99999],*p=a;int main(int c,char**V){char*v=c>0?1[V]:(char*)V;if(c>=0)for(;*v&&93!=*v;){62==*v&&++p||60==*v&&--p||43==*v&&++*p||45==*v&&--*p||44==*v&&(*p=getchar())||46==*v&&putchar(*p)||91==*v&&(*p&&main(0,(char**)(--v+2))||(v=(char*)main(-1,(char**)++v)-1));++v;}else for(c=1;c;c+=(91==*v)-(93==*v),++v);return(int)v;}  /*** drpizza@battleaxe.net ***/
quote:Original post by sark
Apologies for those who already knew or if this has already been posted - but boost 1.29 has been released.

Includes the long awaited generic signals and slots library.

Heh, you''re a week late

Personally, I think boost::format would do a world of good to people around here. Finally a type-safe printf replacement.

At any rate, if anyone managed to get an uncorrupted /boost/libs/python/example/project.zip, I''m interested. ( my messages do not seem to make it to the boost mailing lists )

Documents [ GDNet | MSDN | STL | OpenGL | Formats | RTFM | Asking Smart Questions ]
C++ Stuff [ MinGW | Loki | SDL | Boost. | STLport | FLTK | ACCU Recommended Books ]
"Debugging is twice as hard as writing the code in the first place. Therefore, if you write the code as cleverly as possible, you are, by definition, not smart enough to debug it." — Brian W. Kernighan
What is boost?

Sand Hawk

----------------
-Earth is 98% full. Please delete anybody you can.

My Site
----------------(Inspired by Pouya)
follow the link in fruny''s signature

it''s a set of templated libraries which make advanced use of c++ design capabilities. quite a few of the people who contribute are also on the c++ standards committee. some of their ideas will probably be standardised into the c++ standard library at some point.

there are all kinds of useful/interesting things. the latest version has a signal/slot library included which is useful if you want to implement the listener/broadcaster (subscriber/publisher) design pattern.

lots of useful and interesting things. and it''s all free (as in free).

This topic is closed to new replies.

Advertisement