• Advertisement

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Jesper T

Dialog problem (win32)

This topic is 5904 days old which is more than the 365 day threshold we allow for new replies. Please post a new topic.

If you intended to correct an error in the post then please contact us.

I have created a dialog with the resource editor in vc++.net, it contains some track bars and some edit boxes. When the dialog is created I use SetDlgItemText and TBM_SETRANGE, TBM_SETPOS to initialize them. The problem is that when I create the dialog, the value of one of the edit boxes gets changed to '0', and one of the trackbars gets positioned at the minimum of its range. Im a little confused, since it only happens with one of the edit boxes, and only one of the track bars, and after looking over the code many times I cant find any difference about the way they are treated compared to the controls that works fine. One thing I have noticed is that the edit box that gets set to '0' will have have a marker flashing in it.. as if it was the defaulted or something (but I have already set a default button) So.. a piece of advice would be nice. Thanks. Edit: Never mind, found a way around the problem [edited by - Jesper T on October 18, 2002 12:02:05 PM]

Advertisement

• Advertisement

Important Information

By using GameDev.net, you agree to our community Guidelines, Terms of Use, and Privacy Policy.

GameDev.net is your game development community. Create an account for your GameDev Portfolio and participate in the largest developer community in the games industry.

Sign me up!