Completly New...

Started by
0 comments, last by TylerL 21 years, 6 months ago
Hey my name is Tyler Leisher, Recently something happened to me and my life changed directions and is now aiming for Game Development. I''ve wanted to be a Film director but that doesn''t look like its going to happen so I thought about Web Designer, I know HTML, Perl, CGI..most of those. I''ve been into gaming for over half my life and something hit me that creating games for a living would be fun so I decided to aim my life towards that carrer. I signed up for Digipen''s Project FUN and I own a copy of C Programming Starter kit 3.0, Game programming Starter kit 4.0, Game Designs: Secrets of the sages(A book) and Windows game programming for dummies(also a book). I searched around and found these forums and decided to register and post. Now I have a question, where do I begin? What do I do first? Where do I go? Next year I plan on taking a computer programming course, I''m in 10th grade just so you know. So where do I start? Tyler L Kaotic Entertainment "Live Hard, Learn Hard, Game Hard"
Tyler LKaotic Entertainment "Live Hard, Learn Hard, Game Hard"
Advertisement
This has a lot of useful info:

http://www.gamedev.net/reference/start_here/

This topic is closed to new replies.

Advertisement