Motivation!

Started by
15 comments, last by haxor-g0ld 21 years, 6 months ago
quote:I find that last remark utterly sexist, Im a guy, Iam a game coder, and I pee sitting down. so there =D

HAHAHAHAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHAHAHAHAA LOLOLO
BAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHAHAHAHAaaaaaaaaaa

ouch ... pain .... tummy ...

I just had to laugh out loud. funny funny funny

heh heh

err... sotty

"I know sometimes I ask stupid questions...but i mean well "
[Triple Buffer-My home]|[SCRIPTaGAME]|[My Old Site]

[edit] asdded the baaaaa part

[edited by - alfmga on October 19, 2002 12:56:06 PM]
[size=2]aliak.net
Advertisement
Man who pee sitting down never dribble in shorts.

When ever I need motivation I think back to an interview I read with a few members from the Goldeneye team at RARE. There were only 8 core members and none of them had ever made a game befor, yet they managed to make one of the finest games ever.
Here here! Not only do I pee sitting down (at home, anyway), I blot, don''t shake.
there is no fun in sitting down to pee
No but it's really practical, not yellow stains on the toilet floor ever, and game coders like to be practical =D

[I'll forever be remembered on these forums as the sitpeeing gamecoder *lol*]

It''s nice to be important, but it''s more important to be nice.

[edited by - Bad_Maniac on October 21, 2002 6:21:30 PM]
Don't we all still remember and miss the day we plotted our first pixel?
Heya!
Actually, I am sorry, but I''ll stick with the topic, and jumping over the part where people discuss their peeing techniques (algorithms?). Well, when I develop a game, and I need motivation, there is my boss waving the deadline paper front of my face. But when I was younger, there was always a little snippet that helped me. I watched a game trailer over over a thousand times and that kept the spirit in me. I''ve looked at zillions of screenshots. It just helped.

Dan Fekete
Dan FeketeThe Shadowhand Co.If everybody has it's own matrix, then mine is an identity
I get motivation when i see doom 3 and carmack coding in his 40" monitor

This topic is closed to new replies.

Advertisement