Motivation!

Started by
15 comments, last by haxor-g0ld 21 years, 6 months ago
I''m falling and getting back into programming all the time....I was wondering if someone is haveing the same problems and maybe we could help eachother out! Maybe you could email me and add me to you msn...i would really appreciate it and its kinda hard to keep program if none of your friends do it, and everyone thinks you are a geek! well thanx, sia guys later!!! -haxor_g0ld http://haxor-gold.freezope.org
http://haxor-gold.freezope.org
Advertisement
Set goals for yourself. Same as just about anything in life I guess. The only thing that has really been discouraging for me is knowing that I''m relentlessly racking my brains on things that a lot of people can do in their sleep.
I understand how that is i find my self in the same rut every once in a while.... it will always pass if you are a true game developing junky.

Hopeless Romantic Aero
Hopeless Romantic Aero
I understand how that is i find my self in the same rut every once in a while.... it will always pass if you are a true game developing junky.

Hopeless Romantic Aero
Hopeless Romantic Aero

Hopeless Romantic Aero
Hopeless Romantic Aero

Hopeless Romantic Aero
Hopeless Romantic Aero
Sorry about that my computer laged and produced many of the same.
Hopeless Romantic Aero
I have that same prob. Just because I''m a "girl", people don''t think I''m serious about being a game programmer because "girls don''t play games". I say this--If you eat, sleep, and play games all day long, being a game programmer is your destiny whether you pee standing up or not.
I find that last remark utterly sexist, Im a guy, Iam a game coder, and I pee sitting down. so there =D
Don't we all still remember and miss the day we plotted our first pixel?
I find it helps to have a couple of months break from coding (even computers all together). When you come back you memory feels totally refreshed goals are clearer and you have the "motovation" to continue.

This topic is closed to new replies.

Advertisement