• Advertisement

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

dg5pt

Unresolved symbols - II

This topic is 6780 days old which is more than the 365 day threshold we allow for new replies. Please post a new topic.

If you intended to correct an error in the post then please contact us.

Hi, okay mostly perfect. But there is still a symbol I cannot find: PR_Choose_DDraw_Driver o.s. bye Felix Kollmann, DG5PT Future Interactive [http://www.futureint.com] [fkollmann@gmx.net]

Advertisement
You need to make this function. See land1 demo. You can copy it from winutil.c I think. remember to extern "c" { the block

Hi,

no, I can''t copy it because it''s not there.

It must be defined elsewhere.

bye
Felix Kollmann

I must say that if you would put even a modest modicum of effort into these things before posting questions, you would solve your own problems.

Hi,

oh, that''s easy to say.

I didn''t know that anybody could have the idea to do it the way Cris did.

All engines I used before used overloading to install themself and not some other files.

And there is much more to do than searching for a function the hole day. Do you really have enough time to do so?

bye
Felix Kollmann

Both Windows and Visual C++ provide functionality to search for text across mulitple files. In Visual C++, it''s on the Edit menu, right below Find. I''ve even given it a shortcut of Ctrl+Shift+F, since it''s quite useful.

In Windows, hit F3 in any Explorer window, and you''ll get a Find dialog. Enter your text in the Containing Text box, leave Named blank or provide your desired mask, and off you go.

Hi,

I don''t want to argue with you. I poted it and got an answer.

There''s much more to do than to initialize the engine and I didn''t want to search any longer.

I took this way. Okay.

bye
Felix Kollmann

• Advertisement

Important Information

By using GameDev.net, you agree to our community Guidelines, Terms of Use, and Privacy Policy.

We are the game development community.

Whether you are an indie, hobbyist, AAA developer, or just trying to learn, GameDev.net is the place for you to learn, share, and connect with the games industry. Learn more About Us or sign up!

Sign me up!