MSC++ Debug

Started by
5 comments, last by HappyToLearnC 21 years, 5 months ago
I have been trying for a while to get red of the this dialog box. I get it every time I try to debug someone''s else c++ file using MSC++. Any one can provide a clue? Many thanks to you.
God is the greatest
Advertisement
You need to turn on anoption to generate debugging information. It is usually turned off to increases speed and reduce size. Not sure where the option is located in MSVC++ (I use Dev-C++).

|.dev-c++.|.the gimp.|.seti@home.|.dbpoweramp.|.torn.|.=w=.|
quote:Original post by Erunama
It is usually turned off to increases speed and reduce size.

enabling debug info in msvc neither reduces speed nor increases size of your final executable because the debug info itself has nothing to do with code generation and is stored in a separate file. and it''s not "usually turned off" until your program is correctly functioning.
Any one have seen this dialog, please help.

Thanks
God is the greatest
quote:Original post by HappyToLearnC
Any one have seen this dialog, please help.

you can start by reading replies in this and the other thread. you''ve already been offered two solutions, what more do you need?
quote:you can start by reading replies in this and the other thread. you''ve already been offered two solutions, what more do you need?

Which two solutions?

The search engine is down.

You need to think before you talk.

If you do not know the solution keep your mouth shut,and let others reply.

God is the greatest
HappyToLearnC

I think you will not be able to debug this file if it was written by some one else who made it debug protected.

I would love going home to M7, but I can''t detect black holes.
I would love going home to M7, but I can't detect black holes.

This topic is closed to new replies.

Advertisement