Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

JBPhalanx

DirectSound frequency analysis

Hi everyone I want to do some frequency analysis to my dsbuffer. I've search everywhere for information about fft analysis, but all i've found was about fft synthesis. Can you give me info sources about that befor I'm despairing =) [edited by - JBPhalanx on October 21, 2002 9:08:46 AM]

interesting field.
There is a company which distributes a FFT analyzer:
relisoft.com
I planned to get ino the field of Fourier transformations too, therefore I srearched the internet thoroughly. That's the best.

ps. If you're interested in stuff like that. I work on a 3d audio tool actually, using the elegant EAX manipulations instead of hard coding DSP processes...

[edited by - MB on October 21, 2002 12:04:49 PM]

Hi MB
I've search the Inet many times. The mostly site you'll get is the FFT tutorial from Don Cross. It's great and understandable but unfortunately it is about the synthesis. Now i've got a url from a friend. http://www-ccrma.stanford.edu/~jos/mdft/ That will be hard work

P.S Dein Projekt hört sich interessant an. Aber ich glaub ich hab "im Moment" noch zu wenig Ahnung davon. Ich weiß ja nichtmal was du mit deinen EAX Manipulation machst . Halt mich mal auf dem Laufenden. Thx

[edited by - JBPhalanx on October 22, 2002 7:40:26 AM]