• Advertisement

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Basiror

.map file compiler *beta release*

This topic is 5745 days old which is more than the 365 day threshold we allow for new replies. Please post a new topic.

If you intended to correct an error in the post then please contact us.

www.planethalflife.com/borderline/members/basiror/compilerbeta.zip *edit* file loader specs included in the zip file *edit* current features -reads worldcraft .map format -generates the vertex data and saves it as a list of sorted polygons features planed for next release: -complete texture support with u,v coordinates -and basic hidden surface removal maybe even mesh optimization -octree system support - special textures ("null"faces,sky brush,origin, ..... -TGA,bmp image formats -Q3 radiant .map format support per commandline option features planed for future releases: -automatic lightmap generation with 25 point light sampling -and other neat things ok create a link with -mapname mapname and place the .map file into the same folder as the basbsp.exe and make sure your .map file has be exported by worldcraft3.++ i hope you like it i will create a little page to keep you to date [edited by - Basiror on October 22, 2002 6:14:57 PM]

Advertisement

• Advertisement

Important Information

By using GameDev.net, you agree to our community Guidelines, Terms of Use, and Privacy Policy.

We are the game development community.

Whether you are an indie, hobbyist, AAA developer, or just trying to learn, GameDev.net is the place for you to learn, share, and connect with the games industry. Learn more About Us or sign up!

Sign me up!