Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Xorcist

Anyone interested in solitaire?

Way back in the early days of Windows 95 I wrote two card games in Visual Basic based on the solitaire variants GAPS and Osmosis. They lay in hibernation for over 4 years on an archive CD when I stumbled across the code looking for something else and decided to recompile them under Visual Basic 6.0. Well once again they ended up unused, sitting on my machine, and I figured... hey why not see if someone actually wants to try them. So here they are, give them a try (keep in mind they are about 5 years old). Gaps.zip (version 3.0) Osmosis.zip (version 3.0) Note #1: If you want sound effects, make sure the games are in a directory with a short name. Apparently long names where not properly supported back in the days of Win95, and I never fixed it. P.S. Feedback, good or bad, would be appreciated. [edited by - Xorcist on October 23, 2002 1:02:27 AM]

Okay... does anyone know anyone that likes solitaire? You could pass the links on to them. I just hate to see all that work completely wasted. Someone''s gotta want to try these.

Um... why exactly would you want the source? It''s not like any of it is all that hard to do from scratch (especially in VB).