Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Xorcist

Anyone interested in solitaire?

Xorcist    122
Way back in the early days of Windows 95 I wrote two card games in Visual Basic based on the solitaire variants GAPS and Osmosis. They lay in hibernation for over 4 years on an archive CD when I stumbled across the code looking for something else and decided to recompile them under Visual Basic 6.0. Well once again they ended up unused, sitting on my machine, and I figured... hey why not see if someone actually wants to try them. So here they are, give them a try (keep in mind they are about 5 years old). Gaps.zip (version 3.0) Osmosis.zip (version 3.0) Note #1: If you want sound effects, make sure the games are in a directory with a short name. Apparently long names where not properly supported back in the days of Win95, and I never fixed it. P.S. Feedback, good or bad, would be appreciated. [edited by - Xorcist on October 23, 2002 1:02:27 AM]

Xorcist    122
Okay... does anyone know anyone that likes solitaire? You could pass the links on to them. I just hate to see all that work completely wasted. Someone''s gotta want to try these.