Pong Worz,KENTAURI's third game.Finished.

Started by
-1 comments, last by Lachie Dazdarian 21 years, 5 months ago
Hello.You might not remember me from before.I advertised my project Dark Quest in here months ago.. Now i have three finished games.Dark Quest,Run'Em Over and Pong Worz.I just uploaded Pong Worz.It's not on the list yet. Dark Quest has small 77 downloads and Run 'Em Over 55 downloads. I got nice reviews in QB community which you can check thur links on my site. I'm not overall happy with the feedback i get on my games but i must admit that better freeware games than mine are released daily. Anyway here is the story on Pong Worz. Pong Worz has many features and different modes of playing the game which makes it playable for a longer time and more interesting than most of the 2D pong games you played before. Game features: -several game modes(including classic pong mode) -option of playing against computer or human player -ability to use weapons -different background and opponent paddle for each level in tournament mode -ability to choose different paddles in tournament mode -option of playing with two balls -powerups which appear if you destroy asteroids or cargo ships -paddles move with acceleration and inertia I was motivated to make this pong game since I played several very bad 2D pong games which disappointed me in graphic and gameplay. With Pong Worz I tried to introduce few totaly new features that never appear before in pong games.Since I didn't played all pong games ever made I cannot be sure how much Pong Worz is really original. Overall Pong Worz is interesting and relativly original pong game. Hope you'll enjoy it. Download it on my site. [edited by - Lachie Dazdarian on October 23, 2002 5:47:44 AM] [edited by - Lachie Dazdarian on October 23, 2002 5:48:45 AM]

This topic is closed to new replies.

Advertisement