• Advertisement

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Rob83

how much does Microsoft Visual C++ cost?

This topic is 6943 days old which is more than the 365 day threshold we allow for new replies. Please post a new topic.

If you intended to correct an error in the post then please contact us.

Advertisement
Guest Anonymous Poster
I don''t know about England but here in Australia i used my mum''s student card and purchased VC++ 6.0 pro for less than half price.

I think they stopped selling the standard version. I got mine for half price at amazon.com with a mail in rebate.

The standard version is selling right now for about $100 (US). I just bought it for $150 (Canadian).

Included in the box is a mail-in rebate coupon for $50 (US) or $70 (Canadian). I don''t think the rebate is available outside of North America.

You can get it from Amazon.com ( here''s the product link ), but you''ll end up paying fairly hefty shipping and import charges to the UK. Try and find it locally. Again check into that rebate offer once you find it, I don''t think it covers the UK.

aig

is there anyone in the UK who has either bought it or knows where to get it at a reasonable price (and how much it costs in the UK)?

• Advertisement

Important Information

By using GameDev.net, you agree to our community Guidelines, Terms of Use, and Privacy Policy.

GameDev.net is your game development community. Create an account for your GameDev Portfolio and participate in the largest developer community in the games industry.

Sign me up!