libGDN project details!

Started by
169 comments, last by CpMan 20 years ago
Nice idea.

I''ve had talks with Fruny about existing source code (The Code Inquisition), and I''ve compiled a list of things I need to change as soon as I get back. I think the next release of the library will occur shortly after (Sunday or Monday). Have you added your WinSock Wrapper?

Gamedev for learning.
libGDN for putting it all together.
VSEDebug Visual Studio.NET Add-In. Enhances debugging in ways never thought possible.
Advertisement
Which files? can''t see any changes....

-----------------------------
Gamedev for learning.
Heh.

A list of things TO change when I get back. No changes yet besides what you have done.

Gamedev for learning.
VSEDebug Visual Studio.NET Add-In. Enhances debugging in ways never thought possible.
I''ve posted a new release of libGDN! See the site for more details. I expect there will be a subsequent release by the end of this week or early next week, comprising the first look at the basic graphics subsystem shell with a probably DirectX Win32 interface!

Have Fun!

Gamedev for learning.
Damn...

I got thrown off by the weekend, I got this sucker all done, I am going to upload it today, and start on the client wrapper.

Damn you time!
*shakes fist at the clock*
OK, sounds good.

Gamedev for learning.
Very soon now I''m going to be looking for file format loading functions or classes. Specifically, texture loading functions at this time. Email me cppman@ufl.edu.

Gamedev for learning.
is this project still alive??
Yeah, its now called Allegro/AllegroGL.
quote:Original post by Anonymous Poster
Yeah, its now called Allegro/AllegroGL.
Uh, no.

Richard "Superpig" Fine - saving pigs from untimely fates - Microsoft DirectX MVP 2006/2007/2008/2009
"Shaders are not meant to do everything. Of course you can try to use it for everything, but it's like playing football using cabbage." - MickeyMouse

This topic is closed to new replies.

Advertisement