• Advertisement

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Gnome Programmer

VC++ .NET question

This topic is 5770 days old which is more than the 365 day threshold we allow for new replies. Please post a new topic.

If you intended to correct an error in the post then please contact us.

I''ve only had this program a day yet I managed to screw it up, I think I changed the directory of project locations. I get a fatal error message saying something about the header files simply by doing a small program. Also I cannot create any new projects. anyway my question is... Can you think what might be my problem? btw, I know how to program it''s just VC++ giving me probs =/

Advertisement
Are you trying to write a console program and keep getting errors about "Depriated" crap? if so (even if not) if you use any of the STL remember that VC++ .NET is suppose to be more ANSI therefore make your includes without the .h eg #include "iostream" .Other than that I need more info on your problem...
edit: some typos and fixed the iostream thing. ps spellcheck would be great for the forums :D

[edited by - djkno3 on November 2, 2002 11:22:32 AM]

If you are having more trouble, try re-installing the program. Unfortunatly you have to pay to get microsoft to help you but you might want to try their help forums.

____________________________________________________________________________________________________________________
The weather is cool, and there are grey clouds covering the sky. Or at least I wish the weather was like that.

• Advertisement

Important Information

By using GameDev.net, you agree to our community Guidelines, Terms of Use, and Privacy Policy.

We are the game development community.

Whether you are an indie, hobbyist, AAA developer, or just trying to learn, GameDev.net is the place for you to learn, share, and connect with the games industry. Learn more About Us or sign up!

Sign me up!