• Advertisement

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

ca_priest

RPG sprite artists

This topic is 5855 days old which is more than the 365 day threshold we allow for new replies. Please post a new topic.

If you intended to correct an error in the post then please contact us.

I''m currently developing a 2D rpg. Its written in plain old C, but is programmed from scratch, not using the engine of an RPG maker or anything like that. What i have now is "playable" but it looks like shit because i absolutely cannot make game art. Im looking for someone who can contribute various kinds of medieval/fantasy 2D sprites. Email me or reply if you''re interested and/or want more information. ca_priest@yahoo.com

Advertisement
Guest Anonymous Poster
i might be able to help. i''ve done a good deal of 2D game art, especially the type of stuff that you''re talking about. i don''t have much time now or a scanner at the moment but i might like to contribute but it depends on the specifics i guess like how much you need done and things like that.

Well i actually need a whole lot done...but id like to see what you can do...theres no time limit on this...between college, work, etc. i dont have much time either...just a casual hobby, however i am serious about this project, and its taken me monthes just to perfect what i have done so far. Im not lookin for a commiment or anything but i could incorporate some of your work into the game and send it to you as a demo...see if you like what we''re doin enough to stick with it...its all up to you...any art you do contribute is appreciated...
-Dave
ca_priest@yahoo.com

that''s my post above, i goofed and posted as anonymous by mistake.

well what do you need done? is there a project website or anything?

• Advertisement

Important Information

By using GameDev.net, you agree to our community Guidelines, Terms of Use, and Privacy Policy.

We are the game development community.

Whether you are an indie, hobbyist, AAA developer, or just trying to learn, GameDev.net is the place for you to learn, share, and connect with the games industry. Learn more About Us or sign up!

Sign me up!