• Advertisement

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Anidem

What would you think of a...

This topic is 5736 days old which is more than the 365 day threshold we allow for new replies. Please post a new topic.

If you intended to correct an error in the post then please contact us.

What would you think of a place that contains galleries of code, finished games and other stuff? Like a pscode on steroids, with many new features like the ability to upload programs and code. What would you think of this for a site, if you think this isn't much please post would you would like to see on it besides just the 2 above options. Maybe just for c/c++, or more languages? [edited by - Anidem on November 3, 2002 5:25:10 PM]

Advertisement
I think that would be a great idea for a site, heck I''d even try and build such a site myself, if it were not for the fact that the operating costs would be very expensive. A site like that would require its own server(s) with GBs of space since if you want to host finished games, you''ll need a lot of disk space and bandwidth, and that costs a lot of money.

• Advertisement

Important Information

By using GameDev.net, you agree to our community Guidelines, Terms of Use, and Privacy Policy.

We are the game development community.

Whether you are an indie, hobbyist, AAA developer, or just trying to learn, GameDev.net is the place for you to learn, share, and connect with the games industry. Learn more About Us or sign up!

Sign me up!