Half-Life font engine

Started by
0 comments, last by liquidAir 21 years, 5 months ago
Does anyone have an idea of how to create a font engine similar to that of Half-Life!?
Advertisement
With some paper, a little bit of thought, and some of the tutorials on the internet you could have searched for (Google is your friend), you could come up with a font engine. It''s not that difficult, especially with the number of decent online tutorials out there. Head over to nehe.gamedev.net, pick up some of the font examples there, then go to gametutorials.com and pick up their font tutorials, then search for some others, and get to work!

I typed "OpenGL font" into Google, and turned up both of these sites within two pages. All you have to do is look!

(Sorry if this seems like a rant, there''s just a bunch of questions that get asked here which could be answered with a little searching...)

Coding Stuff ->  [ iNsAn1tY Games | DarkVertex | How To Do CSG | Direct3D Vs. OpenGL | Google ]
Fun Stuff    ->  [ Evil T-Shirts | Stick-Based Comedy | You''re Already Here | The Best Film Reviews ]
My opinion is a recombination and regurgitation of the opinions of those around me. I bring nothing new to the table, and as such, can be safely ignored.[ Useful things - Firefox | GLee | Boost | DevIL ]

This topic is closed to new replies.

Advertisement