Please remove the Radeon banner

Started by
2 comments, last by Leadorn 21 years, 5 months ago
It is very annoying to se the banner all over the monitor everytime i come back to General programming pool. I understand that you make a good income from it, but dont drive it too hard. It will effect your good reputation.
Advertisement
There is a large thread for this here.

pan narrans
Study + Hard Work + Loud Profanity = Good Code
Minister of Propaganda : leighstringer.com : Nobody likes the man who brings bad news - Sophocles (496 BC - 406 BC), Antigone
Before any of the mods will come here and start calling you names, I''ll just warn you politely that this sort of post is supposed to go into the special "Official Radeon Ad Thread" at the top of the thread list, and that all other Radeon-Ad related threads will be closed.
Since I already dealt with one of these in Game Programming earlier in the morning I won''t even bother coming up with a new response.

quote:Original post by Michalson
Lets review:

* This type of thread does not belong in here, it belongs in the lounge.

* There is already a highly visible thread, in special colors, within 100 pixels of the New Post button in every forum clearly labeled The Official Radeon Ad Thread.

Now for my comment:

I think gamedev.net has more than a few people too blind and/or stupid to see even the most obvious thing before they go off and start a new thread about it.

This topic is closed to new replies.

Advertisement