Could someone PLEASE help me out big time (regarding glVelocity)

Started by
5 comments, last by Imperil 21 years, 5 months ago
I had a copy of glVelocity burned on a CD and a few of my discs were stolen and so I lost my copy =[ I am hoping that someone might still have the code and be kind enough to either send it to me or let me download it from them.. I''ve searched and searched all week and have come up with nothing =[ Again if anyone could email this to me or let me download it I would appreciate it more than I could explain. Thanks for your time. - Joe Woynillowicz
Advertisement
anyone? =[
Hello,

I don''t think I have glVelocity, but I think I have the glExplorer engine code (which I think used a lot of the same code anyway). I don''t know if thats what you want (or if Tim minds me sending it to you..?), but if it is just reply here.

T
heya =]

Yeah I''d love if you could send me a copy of that engine. How can I get ahold of you?
Hi!

I have some source from Tim C. Schröder. If you want i could mail XEngine(Terrain Engine) and glExplorer.

Greets, Christian
quote:
I have some source from Tim C. Schröder. If you want i could mail XEngine(Terrain Engine) and glExplorer.

Could you possibly send me those two at your convenience? I''d appreciate it greatly.

------------
- outRider -
Sure that would be amazing. I already received a copy of glExplorer, but I would love if you could send me a copy of XEngine. I sent an email to you to the address in your profile.

Thanks again =]

This topic is closed to new replies.

Advertisement