tab controls using Visual C++

Started by
0 comments, last by alexdevmaster 21 years, 5 months ago
pk guys, i''ve been searching MSDN online for hours and i still havent been able to find example implementation for tab controls. all i know so far is that i''m going to have to create a tab control and then add pages to it. each page will be associated with a dialog box. but i dont know the API calls, what i''d love to see is a step by step process of how to create the tab control and add the pages. one observation: if each page is a dialog box does that mean i''m going to have to use a different dialog procedure for each? please, could someone give at least a clue, or a page on the net that deals specifically with this "Jus chillin waiting for my time to shine" #define ALEX_DENNIS
"Jus chillin waiting for my time to shine"#define ALEX_DENNIS
Advertisement
I have an MSVC 6.0 dll project you''re welcome to if you''re interested. It''s for a tab-based dialog that makes use of the Property Sheet API calls as found in the Common Controls section of MSDN.

And yes, I used one msg proc per tab dialog resource window. It was just easier to manage that way since each dialog resource had its own controls to work with.

The code''s not really commented, but it''s very clean and all in one file (and it''s in C btw).

This topic is closed to new replies.

Advertisement