Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Firearms

This topic is 5512 days old which is more than the 365 day threshold we allow for new replies. Please post a new topic.

If you intended to correct an error in the post then please contact us.

Hello I''m New here and only a few weeks ago I took up amateur games design as a hobby and I''ve been design this game (which will be anonymus at the moment) and I''m trying to draw skteches of firearms such as handguns my most recent sktech of a handgun was a Walther PPK after my Playstation light gun but I''m trying to find websites that give me good drawings and photos of handguns but the only thing i did find once was cut away pictures of beretta handguns on the official site but i cant find the page again anyway to the point Does anyone know A website with good handgun drawings and photos? Thanks ------------------------------ "I''''m Myself Nothing More" - Kolin32K

After clicking about there. I came to the conclusion, find another site. I acctually got dumber reading the site. And I now do understand what my friends mean when he says "Its hard to live in a country that consists of people like bush and 75% trailer trash" .

- Zorak - Neat Fella.

I second Hase in advising you to go and have a look at securityarms. I was looking for pictures myself to figure out what the hell a M21 sniper rifle looked like, and lo and behold, this website has TONS of guns.
The only problem is to know what you are looking for :/
Personally I would have loved a website that sorted the guns by type, but hey, you cant have it all.
Also checkout www.howstuffworks.com They have a section on how guns work, which is pretty cool if like me you like to know how things actually work (in order to extrapolate designs to make guns that look *realistic*, even if they are not real).

Sancte Isidore ora pro nobis !

http://www.planetairsoft.net/ looks decent. Virtually anything related to airsoft will be good. If you want to get the most of the refenences, purchase one (an airsoft one, not a real one ).

Well i''ve Got a BB Gun which is funny to hurt people with it''s lil plastic BB''s i did i sketch of that it''s only a tiny .22 Replica but it''s kool Thanks Anymore?

------------------------------
"I''''m Myself Nothing More" - Kolin32K

This guy has made up a gun page for Shadowrun, but it is fairly comprehensive, has lots of pics, and they are categorized.

http://matrix.dumpshock.com/raygun/firearms/findexp1.html

Enjoy...