Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Started college this week!

This topic is 5517 days old which is more than the 365 day threshold we allow for new replies. Please post a new topic.

If you intended to correct an error in the post then please contact us.

Welp, I started college this week at Devry University. Im taking Computer Engineering, and the classes seem really good. I hope to get alot from this, and that it will help me become well rounded in programming, computer repair, etc. I''ll hope to be talking on these forums a good bit from now on, but I am not going to start any projects outside of school for a while. Working and going to school both full time takes alot of time and energy, plus after 3 hours of lab i might not want to come home and do more computer work hehe. anyways i basically wanted to use my first post as kind of a description of where i am and what im doing in game programming, so that when i become rich and famous u can see what it was like when i got started :>

Guest Anonymous Poster
Devry? You might want to consider a transfer when you''re able. A lot of people consider that school to be something of a joke.

quote:
Original post by Anonymous Poster
Devry? You might want to consider a transfer when you''re able. A lot of people consider that school to be something of a joke.

If you''re gonna say stuff like that, at least don''t post it as an anonymous person ...

*Scribble with excessive amounts of loops and curls*