Pixel Art Tutorials

Started by
5 comments, last by Sage13 21 years, 4 months ago
Hi everyone, By the end of January the Liquid Moon Site will have sprite animation tutorials up for all who may be interested. These tutorials will be like none other found on the web thus far. They are more about the little tricks and techniques used inside the industry that help speed the process and quality of pixel art. Our main source of information for this actually worked in the game industry for 10+ years and has been at many companies including Nintendo and Radical. He is willing to share all of his knowledge with the independent pixel community via Liquid Moon. Just as a general consensus who in the pixel community is interested in supporting these tutorials? thanx -Sage13 Liquid Moon Team X2: Official Site
Advertisement
It''s a long time we have been waiting for these kind of tutorials, BTW could u make some tutorials showing step by step how to draw some static sprites like little trees, grass field, walls,tiles,monsters , etc...
"...and we all know what "undefined" means: it means it works during development, it works during testing, and it blows up in your most important customers' faces."----------Scott Meyers, "Effective C++"
Sure I''ll definitly try to cover the field or at least link off to other sites dedicated to that. We''re really trying to give information of the things that are reallllllly hard to find.

thanx

-Sage13
goodies...! Can''t wait to see what you put togther. I got your site bookmarked so I''ll be checking back. :-)
I would like to learn how to draw stuff by pixels. I need better art for my game. Espeically the asteroids.

Beyaan
Seeing is believing, I''ll be watching you...
you can read my tutorials in the mean while, or the all famous tsugumo''s tutorials of course...heh. sorry for the spam
http://www.spritedomain.net
http://pixeltutorial.cjb.net

hopefully sage''s tutorails will be kickass, i cant wait to link them from my site if the are as good as he says they are. h))

This topic is closed to new replies.

Advertisement