Equalizer with DirectShow

Started by
4 comments, last by sk-man 21 years, 4 months ago
Hello Does anybody have ideas or links to tutorials on how to make an equalizer? I want to make a MP3 player with an equalizer.
Advertisement
http://www.foo.tho.org/charles/fft.html

Hope you took a calculus class

You need that to break the wave into it''s component frequencies, the volumes of which you draw to make your equalizer.
Chess is played by three people. Two people play the game; the third provides moral support for the pawns. The object of the game is to kill your opponent by flinging captured pieces at his head. Since the only piece that can be killed is a pawn, the two armies agree to meet in a pawn-infested area (or even a pawn shop) and kill as many pawns as possible in the crossfire. If the game goes on for an hour, one player may legally attempt to gouge out the other player's eyes with his King.
...and thus you need to utilize the functions of *ta-da* FFT/DDT...this is the way we do it in the world of digital audio anyways...
______________________________Only dead fish go with the main-stream.
hmm... I''ve had DSP for 1½ year, but I wouldn''t like to look into that again. Thanks anyway

This topic is closed to new replies.

Advertisement