• Advertisement

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

qwerty34334

corrupted files visual c++ 6

This topic is 5812 days old which is more than the 365 day threshold we allow for new replies. Please post a new topic.

If you intended to correct an error in the post then please contact us.

when i try to start visual c++ it says the files devbld.pkg and devres.pkg in folder \Common\MSDev98\Bin\IDE\ are somehow damaged and it can''t load them. I''ve tried to re-install them from the cd several times but that doesn''t help. any ideas? could someone send working files to me(qwerty34334@yahoo.com)?

Advertisement
hey - they are both 1MB+ files, so unless you''ve got a good mail and someone with DSL or a guy with dialup and 10-15 minutes to upload the file, I''d say get KAZAA and download MSDev (like most people with common sense that are not in a busines... -- like me)

Have you tried personally deleting them first? Sometimes Microsoft software doesn''t like to actually rewrite it''s old stuff. Maybe it''s not putting new versions of them when you reinstall.

-Arek the Absolute

i''ve tried deleting them too...
You think that i should download whole msdev with my 33.6kbps modem? it would propably take several days, and then someone would just quit the uploading at 99.99%.

• Advertisement

Important Information

By using GameDev.net, you agree to our community Guidelines, Terms of Use, and Privacy Policy.

We are the game development community.

Whether you are an indie, hobbyist, AAA developer, or just trying to learn, GameDev.net is the place for you to learn, share, and connect with the games industry. Learn more About Us or sign up!

Sign me up!