corrupted files visual c++ 6

Started by
2 comments, last by qwerty34334 21 years, 5 months ago
when i try to start visual c++ it says the files devbld.pkg and devres.pkg in folder \Common\MSDev98\Bin\IDE\ are somehow damaged and it can''t load them. I''ve tried to re-install them from the cd several times but that doesn''t help. any ideas? could someone send working files to me(qwerty34334@yahoo.com)?
''´''-._.-''´''
Advertisement
hey - they are both 1MB+ files, so unless you''ve got a good mail and someone with DSL or a guy with dialup and 10-15 minutes to upload the file, I''d say get KAZAA and download MSDev (like most people with common sense that are not in a busines... -- like me)
Have you tried personally deleting them first? Sometimes Microsoft software doesn''t like to actually rewrite it''s old stuff. Maybe it''s not putting new versions of them when you reinstall.

-Arek the Absolute
-Arek the Absolute"The full quartet is pirates, ninjas, zombies, and robots. Create a game which involves all four, and you risk being blinded by the sheer level of coolness involved." - Superpig
i''ve tried deleting them too...
You think that i should download whole msdev with my 33.6kbps modem? it would propably take several days, and then someone would just quit the uploading at 99.99%.
''´''-._.-''´''

This topic is closed to new replies.

Advertisement