Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Online Access Code DB

This topic is 5501 days old which is more than the 365 day threshold we allow for new replies. Please post a new topic.

If you intended to correct an error in the post then please contact us.

I wish to make one of these. I would like to see some examples of other databases that are similar to mine. Do any of you know how, or have made Access databases? I would like to be able to login to my database online. There, I could add, remove, edit and view all the code snippets I wanted. I think that this OLCDB will be more efficient then 3.5 floppies. I don't have any real experience with Access. I've familiarized my self with the IDE some, but not near enough to fully understand it. I have good perceptions of what is going on in the environment. I would like to see some examples that might help me learn something useful. This OLCDB is very much like a forum. I have never constructed a peace of forum software. But I have had the past experience of this last weekend, of initializing and setting up one on line. But my knowledge of these topics still lack considerably I've been searching on Google and uncovered quite a lot of information and tutorials for Access. But I have Access 2002, the edition that comes with Office XP. I've already ran into some version issues, but nothing to troublesome. Until then, thank you for your help. [edited by - Sakky on November 20, 2002 12:25:17 PM]