Mouse Coords

Started by
1 comment, last by Nat 23 years, 11 months ago
I am trying to make a Menu Interface Using the land1 Template .. but I am able to get the mouse co-ords . Like mouse.mx,mouse.my are static at 160,100 ?? Thanks, Nat
~~~º¥º -
Advertisement
The mouse is probably automatically centered each frame. That is to say, each frame it takes the difference in location from the centre, uses that to calculate appropriate rotation, and then resets the position so calculation can be done next frame.

Those numbers are smallish, are you running it windowed?

-------------------
Revolver, aka Brian Smith
MIS Programmer Analyst
brian.smith@realpage.com
RealPage >> www.realpage.com

My views aren't even mine, much less my employers. =)
Creativity is a bloody nuisance and an evil curse that will see to it that you die from stress and alcohol abuse at a very early age, that you piss off all your friends, break appointments, show up late, and have this strange bohemian urge (you know that decadent laid-back pimp-style way of life). The truly creative people I know all live lousy lives, never have time to see you, don't take care of themselves properly, have weird tastes in women and behave badly. They don't wash and they eat disgusting stuff, they are mentally unstable and are absolutely brilliant. (k10k)
Thanks! I figured out that this was happening in control.c.
Can PRGFX_PutTexture be used to display framerate in Image Fonts. I have got it to display alright .. but have a problem .. the program exits after some time.. could this be a memory problem ? I am using Matrox G400.
~~~º¥º -

This topic is closed to new replies.

Advertisement