Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

ListView Fundamentals :: C#

This topic is 5501 days old which is more than the 365 day threshold we allow for new replies. Please post a new topic.

If you intended to correct an error in the post then please contact us.

Hi. I have some fundamental questions on the listview. 1) I added a listview with some columns, however, the column titles do not appear. The columns are there, but they do not appear. Is there a setting in winform that can hide it? 2) How do you search for an item in the listview? 3) How do you set the text of a specific item in a listview? For example, I want to set the text of item 2 column 1. Thanks, Kuphryn

I''m just curious why you even post "normal" programming questions here? Just post to Code Project and leave it at that... http://www.codeproject.com/script/comments/forums.asp?forumid=1649#xx344017xx you get alot more replies and usually they are easer going than here. This is the (Third?) post you have made about C# with the EXACT same post at Code Project.

I know that I may sound "bad" but I hate answering your question here to find out somone else allready answered it over at CP.

I do not see it that way. I see the more people post, the more information and knowledge are conveyed.

As far as people with bad attitudes at GameDev, that is not my problem. That is their problems. I do my part with the questions. They do their part with answers, or no answers.

Kuphryn

[edited by - kuphryn on November 21, 2002 10:35:05 AM]