Font mess in Gtk

Started by
0 comments, last by stefu 21 years, 4 months ago
Hello, I'm writing a battleship game for Linux programming course in university. I'm almost finished, but there's one problem I cannot solve, because the problem is not with me I gave binary version for a friend to try. It worked ok, but the problem was that all text was really messed, it was not readable at all. Here's a screenshot to get picture how it lookedin my friend computer: http://users.utu.fi/stkibr/kuva_shipbattle.png (If tou cannot view the image, try with gimp. My browser said it contains errors, but gimp didn't complain anything) I'v not had any such problems in my computer so where can this come from? In this game I use very basic GTK, I don't even try to handle anything about fonts. Where to find the problem? edit: From the screenshot I just noticed that he might be using WindowMaker, just like me currently because I updated linux and now Gnome doesn't start (there's a big bug bag). But I don't believe this is the problem. [edited by - stefu on November 21, 2002 10:18:07 AM]
Advertisement
Ah, no problem.
He just replied that the same he appears in some other applications too (or )

This topic is closed to new replies.

Advertisement