what ya need is a funny weapon!

Started by
5 comments, last by Ninja Boy 23 years, 11 months ago
You need one weapon that cracks the players up! Like, exploding clown heads. It needs to be somewhat powerfull to, like a gun that shoots a rabid weasle at an enemy, instinty destroying him! here''s the story: your walking down the hall and you see an enemy. enemy: hey a bogey! you load your weasle shooter. the enemy fires at you while your strafing. the enemy has to load. you fire. a weasle shoots out of the cannon and laches on to the enemy. enemy (screaming): argggggggggggggh! no don''t bit meeeeeee! ahhhhh! and then there''s silence. you cock the weasle gun and continue walking with a smirk on your face. "blow up a lawnmower plant, save a lawn gnome!"
"blow up a lawnmower plant, save a lawn gnome!"
Advertisement
Ha ha ha ha..now where did this come from? Wonderful idea, make it sounds super powerful and serious, something like Weapon of Evironmental Assault Severing Every Limb
.......WEASEL
Yes, I spelled it wrong on purpose...
You could be amusingly cliche and use a pen. (The pen is mightier than the sword.) A pen could have really great special attacks in the form of words that get written, then circle around the monster. Like, "Blah blah blah blah..." could bore the monster to sleep. or "Calculus!" could make the monster''s head explode .

I want to help design a "sandpark" MMO. Optional interactive story with quests and deeply characterized NPCs, plus sandbox elements like player-craftable housing and lots of other crafting. If you are starting a design of this type, please PM me. I also love pet-breeding games.

You could have a Barney ejector. Shoots little barney dolls that, through the use of your imagination, turns into the full size thing!

Barney: "Weee, let me give you a hug! I looove you!"
{splat!}

Then again, I''d end up trying to shoot my own amo.

E:cb woof!
E:cb woof!
How about a Jar Jar Binks Temper Controller?

"Hello Dani Cyber Demon. Yousa being nasty! Yousa had better calm downsa!"

Top quality games don''t kick ass as well as these.

http://danavision.homestead.com

Prepare to be blown away!
-------------------------

Magic Card
-----------------------------A world destroyed, a myth rebord. Some truths should remain untold...Check out NightRise today, coming eventually from DanAvision Software Entertainment.http://www.danavisiongames.com
Hey, what about equipping a useless weapon? Like a a Salad Shooter? Just imagine flattening leaf after leaf of crisp lettuce on that demon''s chest shortly before he gnaws you into a shredded rag of flesh. Yummy.
======"The unexamined life is not worth living."-Socrates"Question everything. Especially Landfish."-Matt

This topic is closed to new replies.

Advertisement