• Advertisement

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Esap1

MaxScript Tutorial

This topic is 6902 days old which is more than the 365 day threshold we allow for new replies. Please post a new topic.

If you intended to correct an error in the post then please contact us.

I have a Max Script that exports the verts and stuff, but I cant figure out how to export the texture each poly uses. Does anyone know how, or know of any tutorials or MaxScripts that export different files and such. Thank You.

Advertisement
Well in my book: "Inside DirecX3D" the author says, that he has some good links and info about 3D-max on the cd.

Unfortunatly I don´t have the cd myself (somebody walk ontop of it, and now it makes strange sounds in my cdrom-drive!!), so if you have book, check the cd!

- Hope that could help you abit -

Sorry, I dont have the book, does anyone have any links on MaxScript Tutorials or where you can download the help file, I just cant find them anywhere.

Guest Anonymous Poster
quote:
Original post by Esap1
where you can download the help file, I just cant find them anywhere.

illegal is as illegal does.

Using a help file shouldnt be illegal, I just dont see that it could be, what if someones cd was damaged and couldnt get the help files off, or theres updated help files, I also dont think thats the only reference for MaxScipt.

• Advertisement

Important Information

By using GameDev.net, you agree to our community Guidelines, Terms of Use, and Privacy Policy.

GameDev.net is your game development community. Create an account for your GameDev Portfolio and participate in the largest developer community in the games industry.

Sign me up!