• Advertisement

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Beowulf_

Console Fighter: Source Code

This topic is 5707 days old which is more than the 365 day threshold we allow for new replies. Please post a new topic.

If you intended to correct an error in the post then please contact us.

I had posted this on another thread, but I figured I''d put it up in a new one so everyone can see. This is my first real c++ game. It''s pretty messy, but I did do some good OO programming. Go to the page, click on the Console Fighter link, and open the zip. The source code is there, or you can just open the EXE to play the game. It''s not very long. I only got as far as the first battle. Anyway, enjoy. Comments are welcome. http://www.geocities.com/mb_jacobson2002/disk_drive.html

Advertisement
Man, that sucks. What kind of error message are you getting? I was thinking of getting a real website... something to test out my asp.net stuff on. I''ll upload everything there if I do. Hey, you check out the screenshot? It was a pretty interesting concept, even if I never completed it.

quote:
Original post by Beowulf_
Man, that sucks. What kind of error message are you getting? I was thinking of getting a real website... something to test out my asp.net stuff on. I''ll upload everything there if I do. Hey, you check out the screenshot? It was a pretty interesting concept, even if I never completed it.

I think Brinkster has a free hosting thing for .NET you can try.

quote:

real website... something to test out my asp.net stuff on

My advice is dont use ASP.NET yet, i got asp.net unleashed and started testing it on a server that does support asp.net and found that the code was extreamly slow and half of the commands never get reconised.

• Advertisement

Important Information

By using GameDev.net, you agree to our community Guidelines, Terms of Use, and Privacy Policy.

We are the game development community.

Whether you are an indie, hobbyist, AAA developer, or just trying to learn, GameDev.net is the place for you to learn, share, and connect with the games industry. Learn more About Us or sign up!

Sign me up!