• Advertisement

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

hello_there

milkshake animation

This topic is 5648 days old which is more than the 365 day threshold we allow for new replies. Please post a new topic.

If you intended to correct an error in the post then please contact us.

i used milkshake and made a model and animation. i want to be a md2 so i exported it as md2 but got this error warning: no md2.qc found. but it still exports it. i loaded it in my programe and there''s nothing there. i know the programme works it can load this other model. anyone know why?

Advertisement
yeah, i had that exact same problem. In your folder you installed milkshape 3d to, there is a file called md2.qc. You first have to copy and paste it to the directory you are exporting you model to. Then, you have to go to the directory you copied the md2.qc file to and open md2.qc with notepad. From here you should be able to figure out what you need to change. The name of the model file, the height and width of the skin, the filename of the skin(s), and then change add sequences for the animations. Save that and then go back to milkshape and export the model.

[edited by - Liquidus4 on December 1, 2002 1:29:13 PM]

• Advertisement

Important Information

By using GameDev.net, you agree to our community Guidelines, Terms of Use, and Privacy Policy.

Participate in the game development conversation and more when you create an account on GameDev.net!

Sign me up!