Please test our platform jump and run game...

Started by
103 comments, last by coyotelb 20 years, 6 months ago
Wow, what an excellent little game
Advertisement
quote:Original post by computer_guy
Great game, but needs a weapon something like a bubble gun(gun that shoots bubbles), would be realy sweet.
This should have been posted a year ago , not now when the game is 95% finished.

quote:Original post by Xtreme11
Wow this topic from last year just keeps coming up

It`s a quality game so I think it deserves it while it isn`t finished.

Bojan Urosevic : When is the game due ? What`s the current status ?

VladR
Avenger game

VladR My 3rd person action RPG on GreenLight: http://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=92951596

Hi VladR,

I''ve finally started working on sounds and music tracks!
We are a bit late (again ) because I''ve been changing some things (and polishing a lot of them):

I''ve added bombs inside boxes and had to make all the enemies to react on bombs. Yes, you can now throw out hedgehog or scorpion too, if there is a box with a bomb near it. (scorpions can be found in Egypt levels)

I''ve also changed the save game system once again. Some testers said that it was too restrictive. Therefore we decided to implement the following:
- status is going to be saved automatically at the end of each level
- player will be able to save the status manually by standing in front of the checkpoints and pressing the up key.
- and most importantly, saved status won''t be deleted after player loses all his lives!

For those who don''t know what I''m talking about: before Bud had totally automatic saving which was designed to allow the player to stop and later continue the game, but NOT to allow cheating - in short: every time player lost a life the status was saved and therefore when he lost all his lives saved status had to be deleted.

Anyway, as I said testers weren''t too happy with that so I had to change it.

Bojan Urosevic
http://www.space-ewe.com

P.S.: VladR, thanks for answering instead of me.

wow! can''t believe this thread is almost a year old! The game was great, definitely nice art, ran fine in my old 600Mhz, 64MB Ram, 8MB Video Although I can''t seem to get my gamepad to work, particularly the directional pad, only the jump worked. But still a great game!

my cheesy card game project:

Well,

I think this guy deserves a lot of credit. I''m just sooooo da*n happy to see that he want finish it. Bojan, maybe you can give us a small hint how close we''re to be able to buy it?

Good games takes time to create.

Cheers
rjpa
tada.wav sucks!

This topic is closed to new replies.

Advertisement