Free C++ (and Java) IDE - not DevC++ - opinions?

Started by
0 comments, last by Ritual Magic 21 years, 4 months ago
Just got emailed this by my CompSci lecturer: http://www.eclipse.org/ Looks pretty nice - I like the idea of plugins for any given language. Has anyone used it? RM. ------------------------------------------------------------ Yes. it''''s true, I DO wield the ugly stick. And I see I have beaten you with it before!
------------------------------------------------------------Yes. it''s true, I DO wield the ugly stick. And I see I have beaten you with it before!
Advertisement
Eclipse is a really great IDE, for Java... The support for other languages is sketchy at best.

For those who believe in God, most of the big questions are answered. But for those of us who can''t readily accept the God formula, the big answers don''t remain stone- written. We adjust to new conditions and discoveries. We are pliable. Love need not be a command or faith a dictum. I am my own God. We are here to unlearn the teachings of the church, state, and our educational system. We are here to drink beer. We are here to kill war. We are here to laugh at the odds and live our lives so well that Death will tremble to take us -- Charles Bukowski
--AnkhSVN - A Visual Studio .NET Addin for the Subversion version control system.[Project site] [IRC channel] [Blog]

This topic is closed to new replies.

Advertisement