• Advertisement

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Advanced Bug

Shimpoid Wars (test the demo version)

This topic is 5736 days old which is more than the 365 day threshold we allow for new replies. Please post a new topic.

If you intended to correct an error in the post then please contact us.

What was supposed to be an AI experiment is turning into a real game! Shimpoid Wars is a simple 2D shooter featuring neat graphics and sophisticated AI. You can download the game from my homepage: http://www.geocities.com/dlorpa First, try if it works. Criticism and suggestions are also welcome. The best tactics against cargo ships (those who doesn''t move) is to rapidly shot missiles from close distance. Ship stengths are: red (weak), blue, grey (strong). Have fun!

Advertisement
According to pc-cillin that file has the virus PE_SPACES.1445,
you might want to do something about that...

EDIT: I thin it's the "Baron" virus of something..

[edited by - GeNe on December 5, 2002 9:34:09 AM]

Thanks, if you''re right, you have saved me from big trouble. My virus scanner is dead for several months and I''m currently searching for some free one (and waiting for my connection to stop lagging so I can download it ).

Anybody else downloaded this file?

• Advertisement

Important Information

By using GameDev.net, you agree to our community Guidelines, Terms of Use, and Privacy Policy.

We are the game development community.

Whether you are an indie, hobbyist, AAA developer, or just trying to learn, GameDev.net is the place for you to learn, share, and connect with the games industry. Learn more About Us or sign up!

Sign me up!