Split Screen kickass fun. Got pie?

Started by
10 comments, last by biovenger 21 years, 4 months ago
Thaks for all the great input, but I just want to remind everyone of something.

This is not the final version of the game, although this feature may stay in the game as a fun extra thing. The main goal of FFT is to become a RPG space simulation.
This application is mainly just a small preview of what the engine can do so far (input, output, collision, various image type loading, advanced image fx, etc...). Of course, I will also improve the split-screen and I will take your words to heart since they are very reasonable.

I especially liked the idea about physics and the part about the object having a constant velocity and the ability to ''backthrust''.

Well, if any of you enjoyed it please check back to the homepage often (http://fftrader.sourceforge.net/) and if it happens that you wish to contribute to the project, do so!

-----------------------------
Final Frontier Trader
-----------------------------Final Frontier Trader
Advertisement
Just a quick post to answer a common question I have been getting by email. This is most to all the developers that have wanted to try modifying/testing/playing with my engine.

The code downloaded in the source package CAN be compiled with both VC.NET AND VC6, -but- it cannot be run unless you have downloaded and extracted the latest addon pack into the project root directory.

Versions lower than VC6 cannot be accounted for, but it is believed that even if any changes need be done to the code to compile, they are most certainly minimal.

-----------------------------
Final Frontier Trader
-----------------------------Final Frontier Trader

This topic is closed to new replies.

Advertisement