• Advertisement

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

matt_j

Resources and stuff. Need much help.

This topic is 5821 days old which is more than the 365 day threshold we allow for new replies. Please post a new topic.

If you intended to correct an error in the post then please contact us.

Advertisement
Are you using VC 6.0 ? If so, there''s one in there..if not then that''s a good question..I never thought about it..

~Bolt

well for toolbars it''s easiest to use CreateToolBarEx (), for status bars CreateStatusWindow ()

all other common controls have to be created with CreateWindow or CreateWindowEx () where you have to use supplied constants like BUTTON, COMBOBOX, EDIT etc. for the lpClassName (first parameter of CreateWindow, second one of CreateWindowEx)

it''s best to look this up in the help files or MSDN since there are alot of possibilities. Just one important thing is to call InitCommonControls () before attempting to create any controls

Runicsoft -- home of my open source Function Parser and more

• Advertisement

Important Information

By using GameDev.net, you agree to our community Guidelines, Terms of Use, and Privacy Policy.

We are the game development community.

Whether you are an indie, hobbyist, AAA developer, or just trying to learn, GameDev.net is the place for you to learn, share, and connect with the games industry. Learn more About Us or sign up!

Sign me up!