Concerning HighCarats

Started by
2 comments, last by foody 21 years, 4 months ago
I noticed an announcement about HighCarat created by Zimond. I am not getting much aid from anyone lately about a problem I am facing with it, but I did discover eventually that high carat doesn''t work on major computers because of a fault from UnDelphiX. What happens with high carat is it produces a blackvscreen and I hear a background music and that''s it. They all said that it was because of UnDelphiX, and that it works on some computers and it doesn''t work on others. I would like to ask you, if anyone have any idea how I can bypass the problem and have highcarat work on my computer, it would be appreciate it?
Advertisement
???
[ PGD - The Home of Pascal Game Development! ] [ Help GameDev.net fight cancer ]
Rrriight...in the dictionary the only description concerning "??" is that is a question mark. But it didn''t tell me anything about the problem I am facing. So let me see, do you speak english...english...? You know En-gli-sy?
It may not appear in your dictionary but in ordinary parlance any question which a reader does not understand might elicit this mark.

It is usually understood to be a (polite) request for further details, so we may be in a position to offer some assistance.

First, you do not explain what Highcarat is, where it is obtainable from or what it is supposed to do.

Second, you do not explain the development system you are using or what UnDelphiX is.

Third, you say you have been informed of what causes the problem you describe, so why are you not asking your informants how to avoid it?

My own experience of UndelphiX led me to uninstall it, relying on DelphiX for simple work in 2D and Retained Mode and the JEDI headers for Immediate Mode.

StevieDon't follow me, I'm lost.

This topic is closed to new replies.

Advertisement