• Advertisement

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

plectrum

online graphics resource for game developers?

This topic is 5828 days old which is more than the 365 day threshold we allow for new replies. Please post a new topic.

If you intended to correct an error in the post then please contact us.

--I''m not sure I''m putting this in the right forum, so moderators please feel free to move the post.-- How would you guys feel about some sort of online web site that provides free and cheap game art? sort of like turbosquid but specifically for game developers? A place to pick up some art to quickly flesh out a game demo or complete your own private project.. does such a site exist? would it be useful and practical? thanks in advance for your help, >>John

Advertisement
I find a couple random searches on google for "game art sprite" or something like that picks up some matches.

But I haven''t really found any really good official sites like that. Anyone?

- Rob Loach
OverTech Technologies

• Advertisement

Important Information

By using GameDev.net, you agree to our community Guidelines, Terms of Use, and Privacy Policy.

We are the game development community.

Whether you are an indie, hobbyist, AAA developer, or just trying to learn, GameDev.net is the place for you to learn, share, and connect with the games industry. Learn more About Us or sign up!

Sign me up!