• Advertisement

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Workspace

This topic is 5645 days old which is more than the 365 day threshold we allow for new replies. Please post a new topic.

If you intended to correct an error in the post then please contact us.

I created a project with my menu (that work) and another project with a Texture mapping and I inserted them in the same workspace . I want to know how to make both of them work together. (Its 2project no 2 files .cpp)

Advertisement
I think, if one links to the other, and the other has initiated gl than it will work, but make sure u only initialize gl once...

and remember to use pragma comment for the libs and all...

say, if you don''t mind....could you PLEASE! send me your menu!? jsedlak@optonline.net

Right now, I am gathering source code to try and see what it does and stuff...I would really appreciate it if you could send me it...

btw, I am integrating my menu system write into the engine itself...I think it is a lot easier and is more organized...

<- http://www.digitalexplosions.com ->
"Discipline is my sword, faith is my shield
do not dive into uncertainty, and you may live to reap the rewards" - (Unreal Championship)

• Advertisement

Important Information

By using GameDev.net, you agree to our community Guidelines, Terms of Use, and Privacy Policy.

Participate in the game development conversation and more when you create an account on GameDev.net!

Sign me up!