• Advertisement

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

ShadyWRX

Computer Graphics

This topic is 5734 days old which is more than the 365 day threshold we allow for new replies. Please post a new topic.

If you intended to correct an error in the post then please contact us.

Doing an essay on Computer Graphics... was gonna talk about Open GL, but maybe i will just talk about the applications of computer graphics... since it only has to be 5 pages and double spaced. Any info on where i can get like a book or anything on the applications of computer graphics? need quotes and stuff... ahh i hate school... my last semester yay!

Advertisement
Well, you can talk about stuff as in where it is applied...

its applied in most/all engineering fields to make designs
gaming of course
movies
tv shows
presentations
music videos

there are endless possibilities for computer graphics

you could even add in a bit about star trek and how maybe in the future instead of a coffee machine, we will rely on computer generated graphic machines to make coffee for us or whatnot...

<- http://www.digitalexplosions.com ->
"Discipline is my sword, faith is my shield
do not dive into uncertainty, and you may live to reap the rewards" - (Unreal Championship)

thanks for ur reply,

i know the fields that use Comp Graphics, but my prob is that i need like a reference book..

Jeez, the search engines are driving me crazy... every time i search for "applications of computer graphics" it finds.. computer graphics applications, as in software... i am going insane... lol

quote:
Original post by Krisc
you could even add in a bit about star trek and how maybe in the future instead of a coffee machine, we will rely on computer generated graphic machines to make coffee for us or whatnot...

That is it! Thank you! lol...

But seriously folks!

Please ... ANything.. lol

You could do star wars too...

do not dive into uncertainty, and you may live to reap the rewards" - (Unreal Championship)

If youre doing a topic as vague as computer graphics you may want to cover history of comp graphics, future of comp graphics, current implementation of comp graphics, how comp graphics work, and applications of comp graphics. It all depends on how your teacher grades you, but you may face a situation where your teacher may ask "wern''t you doing your essay on computer graphics, not the applications of computer graphics?" Just at thought I hate it when you loose marks over stuff you cant control (cough* english cough*)

I agree with Matrix, check with your proffessor before doing any of these topics...

• Advertisement

Important Information

By using GameDev.net, you agree to our community Guidelines, Terms of Use, and Privacy Policy.

We are the game development community.

Whether you are an indie, hobbyist, AAA developer, or just trying to learn, GameDev.net is the place for you to learn, share, and connect with the games industry. Learn more About Us or sign up!

Sign me up!