• Advertisement

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Llamasoft.net

DJGPP and Allegro setup...

This topic is 6932 days old which is more than the 365 day threshold we allow for new replies. Please post a new topic.

If you intended to correct an error in the post then please contact us.

Hey all, just a quick simple question that''s been bugging me for ages... I''d really like to use the allegro libraries with djgpp, but for some reason, whenever I follow the instructions that allegro provide for using it with RHIDE, it still cannot find allegro.h, or any subsequent allegro specifics... i have set up djgpp properly (to the best of my knowledge), and I have fully installed allegro (it even managed to compile its examples when i set it up...) so it should all work, and yet it doesn''t :-( Any and all help appreciated! Llamasoft industries -- Visit our website... Llamasoft.net
Games, goodies, and ingenuity

Advertisement
In RHIDE, setup. you can set in the "libararys" you should put "alleg" in there

or if u would use command lines:

gcc input.c -o outpus.c -lalleg -s

========================
Game project(s):
www.fiend.cjb.net

Edited by - JonatanHedborg on 5/1/00 2:45:56 PM

Yeah I had already done that, but still it sould not work... Now for some reason DJGPP cannot find DJGPP.ENV, and I have searched for it on my pc using the find files, and it isn''t there... strange...

Nick - Head Designer, Llamasoft.net

--
Visit our website...

Llamasoft.net

Games, goodies, and ingenuity

Aha! If you give me ur email i can send i to you... It commes w/ DJGPP though... did u download all files that u were supose to?

anyways, get the file, add the path stuff in autoexec.bat...

========================
Game project(s):
www.fiend.cjb.net

• Advertisement

Important Information

By using GameDev.net, you agree to our community Guidelines, Terms of Use, and Privacy Policy.

GameDev.net is your game development community. Create an account for your GameDev Portfolio and participate in the largest developer community in the games industry.

Sign me up!